2020 Redwood Hwy, Greenbrae, CA 94904, USA

Went into bevmo in greenbrae CA to buy a bottle of Hennessy cognac. Their was 3 members of staff in the store.

I stood by the case where the cognac was and rang the bell for service 5 times. The staff ignored me on many occasions. When I finally said something a member of staff asked another member did he have keys for the case. This member of staff was no more than 5 feet away from us the whole time.

The guy with the key told the other member of staff to come and get it. I asked him was he serious, we had been standing beside him for about 20 minutes waiting for service. His response to me was I'm counting money, he then waved a had full of money at me. The other member of staff was laughing the whole time...

the third member of staff stayed down the other end of the store, and shouted tills every other minute. I cannot beleive the service I received. I was completely ignored. What kind of ignorance is this...Where is the customer service...

I'm applauded. I won't be shopping in this store again. I suggest your employees work on their customer relations... This happened 1 hour ago on Friday December 22nd.

In the end in I bought the cognac in our local Safeway store.... you lost a sale, and I hate to think how many other customers also brought their business elsewhere.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 23, 2017.

Comments