3.2

On Christmas eve, I went to the Arden Way location due to proximity. Big mistake !!

I paid for my order online, got my confirmation number and thought I was set to just go and pick up my order. When I walked in I noticed that the cashier was busy and had about 3 customers, I glanced to my left and saw the online pick up/orders section. I walked there and was told by another employee that a person named Wanda would help me. Well the help from Wanda came with a huge attitude.

First, she is asking me over and over what my name is as she goes thru all her invoices. I clearly see my stuff on their little shelf they have and i explained to her that I could see my order from where I was standing, the ticket had my name, how could I make a mistake there? She then sees the ticket and proceeds to chat with 2 other ladies whose names I did not get but were employees, they are talking about who is on and off shift and closing time. I waited about 3-4-5 minutes before I respectfully asked " is everything okay with my order" ?

She proceeded to tell me that they dont know if I paid yet, i said to her that I had an invoice already and I looked at my banking account and it showed a charge for the purchase amount to BevMo. I waited and waited another 3 or 5 minutes. She then says she has everything correct and they hadnt charged me so they charged it, i asked. This was not charged twice correct?

She then leans over the counter to atrempt to get closer to my face and in a condescending tone slowly says to me " sir, we had not charged you yet now we have charged your card" as she has my pick up in a paper bag then says to me again in a condescending tone " have a nice day!!!" As i walked out of the place she says to the line of customers " i dont know why some people make a big stink out of nothing". Not only did she say that loud enough so I could hear it, she said it loud enough so the customers that were behind me could hear it. I looked at her and wanted to ask her whaynthe issue was, howevee did not want to make a scene so I left, i contacted her manager who to add insult to Injury said " i am sorry about the experience , We are all very tired and could use a day off, i could use a day off". Seriously Josh( Store Manager) ???

Are you kidding. Thats your pity excuse for your employee's *** service.

Never again am I going into that place. Total Wine just got a new customer.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Bevmo and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bevmo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Bevmo to other companies on our site.

Comments

Bevmo customer service is awful. Arden store has employees who couldn't care less about their own store or customers.