2.6
Layout of Store

I received a flyer in the mail stating that BevMo would be selling Pappy Van Winkle, and that I needed to make sure that I had a registered online account to receive the e-mail stating instructions on how to get a bottle, so I did (I had been a Club Bev member prior).The first e-mail came in at 10:27, and the e-mail link said to check in at 10:00, a half-hour late!

Then, I got a second e-mail to check back again at 13:00, but again, this e-mail came in at 13:30! By the time I checked both links the site claimed that I was too late! I tried to call them during business hours, but I got no response, and when I tried to do live chat, after I put in my information to talk to someone they shut down the chat option. My last resort was to send them an e-mail, but they have yet to respond to my query.

I don't know what is going on exactly, but this smells of scam if you ask me! Anyway, I do have to thank you BevMo.

I will be shopping at Total Wine and More from now on!I prefer them over you any day!

Review about: Bevmo Deal.

Preferred solution: Either please let me buy a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle, or give me a credit for what it is worth..

I liked: Products offered, Location.

I didn't like: False advertising, Lack of customer support, Lack of customer care, Being scammed.

Comments